Sunday 19 February 2012

Examination Matters ^~^'


Assalam...

A week ago, i've been struck again by hyper heart pumping! as usual, and i felt the same situation during my undergrad time. the nervous sensation spikes when i know the exam results for last semester are out! freaky freak..haha



there goes the physiology part T.T

Deep in my heart, i tell myself, it is okey, if i failed, or cannot achieve good result, i can change course (as i knew i cannot do that as 1 of scholarship agreement :( hehe) . and Mr.N also pamper me with his sweet words "sokay, lagipun, u are not from business background.. u r still learning.." with his body language, he might hv same feeling as me. i might get C+ OR good enaf B- ...

Time flies, and i purposely cheat myself, say 'later later la check kan.. lama2 tahu jugak' lol...i can be so childish :P

Finally i checked my siswa mail account...and i saw 'Examination result for subject Marketing Management'.."Examination result for subject Consumer Behavior"


OMG..im so freak out!


Dup dap dup dap.. i clicked the link and looked at the students matrix list.. huahua..
and saw mine...


Alhamdulillah, more than enough :)

1A,1B Total CGPA 3.4 kikiki


more than words...
So for this semester..i am so confident with myself.. lol.. i am no more 'out of nowhere junior', cuz i have brain like those seniors...i gotta know a few faces who got C.. dalam kelas pung pang pung pang, rupanya xde la tere mana.. apa celop?? 
ok bye!



XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment